Polaris Riders Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Id like to get the razor 2s but it only comes for 9" rims,and for the plain razors, they only come in 4 ply for 10" rims.
Wich tire will wear out faster, the xcr or the 4 ply razors.The xcr are 6 ply.
What tire did you get or are gonna get?

·
Premium Member
285 Posts
One of the guys that worked at my shop bought a set of front and rear xcr holeshots in 22inch tires for his 400ex and they hooked up nice and rode awsome...he moved out to colorado with his gf for a year or two so when he comes back i dunno if he will have bought a new quad by then or if he still has the 400 but we will see how the xcr's held up..lol lets say he liked to do a lot of smokeshows when he got drunk...TLP

·
Registered
104 Posts
i just put razr 2s on and they are amazing. so much better than stock

·
Premium Member
285 Posts
anythings better than stock tires even the pred's razors...lol...id go with the XCR's tho i like the Razr2's but i feel the Holeshots grab better the Razr2's probably have a better price tho and will last longer i think

·
Registered
128 Posts
I'm going with the XCR's as soon as I have the cash, had them on another ride and they were great. >Drew

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
wich one will wear out faster, the razors of the xcr?

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
ill be using them for both, rec/race

·
Registered
246 Posts
i run hole shots mx/mxr and turff tamers they ware fast but awesome for the track xcr are a good all round tire i think.

·
Registered
557 Posts
I am running ITP Holeshots xcr 03's. All I can say is they hook up and put the power to the ground. I tried to drag race with them and couldn't keep the front down taking off in second with 10 psi in the rear. I have raced 3 xc race with one of them at Sparta running through some rocky creek beds without any mishaps.

·
Registered
993 Posts
I like the razr2's better than the xcr's, I think they hook up much better and last longer, at least with my experiances.

·
Registered
1,744 Posts
i have had the razr 2's on my z400 for over a year now (same set). they have never had a flat, and they still have about half tread left on them. this thing gets ridden almost as much as my pred, which is definately every weekend. i just ordered the xcr-03's for the pred (razr 2's dont come in ten inch wheel) so well see how they compare. the razr 2's are the best tire i have ever used so far!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts