Polaris Riders Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anybody who wants to plan a ride or meetup or chat about riding areas live in grafton area have own place to ride. would like to meet new people to ride with. i ride all summer

·
Registered
169 Posts
I may have to meet up with you. I'm in Cumberland, RI and the riding here lately sucks...

·
Premium Member
339 Posts
if you would like to race, there is a cross country race series in connecticut
necc, check it out

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
would like to try a race never done it before,as for riding in comberland i think u would love it up here in the summer. you are not that far from me im right up 146north great riding. ant time this year you are welcome to cum up for a spin. you guts stay in touch and if u want to get together just pm me. by the way i have a 08 outlaw in my garage my cousin just bought holy fuckin torque.! what did u like better the pred or the outlaw?

·
Registered
169 Posts
I think I might check out that race also... We will definitely need to ride sometime, as soon as the weather gets warmer...

I really liked the Pred, but I'm starting to like the Outlaw better. Both good bikes tho...

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
nice deal we should meet up in the spring, we can leave my house 2 ways one way is to the out side of upton state park under 495 (big tunnle)all the way to vietnam in milford.(nastiest hill climb in worcester county). the other way is grafton to millbury to outeredge of worcester int shrewsbury(fun ride,tight trails)also a third way if u ride like a sickboy, grafton to northbridge to upton to uxbrige to blackstone and a few other towns and ends up in RI.long trip but i just stop at a few different stations. out here the police dont really chase u if they see u cuz u will smoke them and they know it,so the rides arent bad.you are in the woods 99% of the time on all the trails i ride on. lots of nice spots to ride fast,tons of old train tracks with the rails missing one spot i was wide open for a half mile round figure and you zip right through a tunnel for the old train in the middle of ur run. cool **** never gets old!

·
Premium Member
339 Posts
schedule is on necc.net
good people, most races are 1/2 hr east of hartford
pred is a great quad and dependable, but my outlaw is sooo much better, mostly because of the elka suspension

1 - 7 of 7 Posts