Polaris Riders Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
okay im buying a new exhaust and i need to know which one is good. which one should i get a white bros. slip on, a dg xcellartor 3 full exhaust, a procircuit t-4, or a yoshi slip on. And also does pro circuit or white bros. make head pipes so if u want to get a head pipe u can thanxs.

·
Registered
14 Posts
I have the FMF Titanium 4.... 14" racing pipe and love it...it's a bit on the loud side...but it's a racing pipe.This pipe dynoed the highest HP gain down low, and that's where you need it the most.Cost me $60 to dyno this darn thing... but I was wanting to know.The HMF pipe is pretty good also (14")so says my bud who has the same set up as I... he only got a 5 HP gain at the same RPM as I did....I got 7 HP gain.
Good luck. Oh yea...what ever you do DO NOT BUY THE AAEN RACE PIPE.....BIGGEST PIECE O' CRAP YOU CAN SPEND $250 DOLLARS ON IN THE WORLD!

·
Registered
993 Posts
For the price, my opinion is the W/B pure polaris slipon(add 3 or 4 disks). It is on the quiet side and makes more usable power than most of the full systems that are available. You can get you stock headpipe Jet-Hot coated for $25 plus shipping and it'll stop the quick rusting. W/B also has there e2 series that will be available as a full exhaust, if it already isn't. When I was talking to them I was told that it made great power, but I have not spoken with them since, so I'm not sure if it is available yet or not.

·
Registered
246 Posts
muddbelly were did you get you dyno info? for a 7 HP increase? on your pipe are you running any type of air box mod and jet kit with filter? i have tested that pipe and unless you are running these things and set up right you are not going to get that kind of HP on a stock Pred just by adding a pipe just wanted to make it clear to a pipe buyer that unless you have other mods a slip on will not give significant increase power unless the intake volume is increased and exit it at proper flow.

·
Registered
2,923 Posts
My vote goes for the pro circuit...**** it looks good! It is not overly loud but it has a mean growl to it. It is also very light so it will shave some lbs off there for you.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Id go with the Thunder alley pipe. thats what im gettin on mine in a few weeks and i rode a 400EX with one and another with white bros and the T/A pipe kicked the white bros ass. just my opinon Greg

1 - 6 of 6 Posts