Polaris Riders Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Folks, I'm new to this site and I really love it. Lot's of good info.
Anybody having problems with your flag hitting you in the back of the head. I'm glad I wear a helmet. That would leave a mark. I read about this in an online article of good and bads w/the Pred. Not a real big deal, just wondering if anybody else has this problem and the fix. I heard just bend the tab. But sounds easier than it looks. Don't want to break it off. No other prob's as of yet. Love my Predator.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Trust me, this happens on all the four wheelers I've seen. You get used to it. If you stop fast you just instinctively tip your head to the side. No big deal.

·
Registered
3,904 Posts
My Daughter hates it when her flag whips her in the helmet on her mini... We done the same and now its much better, although you cant completely stop it ,you do get used to it.. now if I could just learn NOT to break the pole when swinging my leg over.....LOL TINA:)

·
Registered
101 Posts
I need to keep my ass off of the flag over whoops, it snaps all the time. I have just been duck taping my flag to the grab bar.

·
Mostly Harmless
2,544 Posts
I replaced my stock rear grab bar with one from PRM. It moved the flag mount farther back and levelled it, so it doesn't tend to lean forward anymore.

Also, I run a thicker-diameter flat mast so it doesn't whip around so much. I haven't been whapped in the helmet since doing this.

Rob

·
Registered
18 Posts
cajunpred was you at the dunes at forest hill this past sat. I was there on my TLD pred. I was very impressed with my first ride out with the pred. Just fiquired you had to be riding at the dunes if you had a flag on it.

·
Premium Member
383 Posts
I did the same as RobG as far as changing to the PRM Grab bar. I like it alot better. Have not been hit in the head since I changed.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts