Polaris Riders Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I 'm going to the dunes in a pretty much factory predator and a race shop told me to get 22-11-10 8paddle haulers is this size bad bad or ugly i want the haulers because I like them put size wize have no clue HELP me make a choice! I have K & N drop in but thats it

·
Registered
3,904 Posts
thats a good tire to stick with. but go with an extreme Hauler paddle .Same size a cup, only the cup s more durable. I ahve them on Mine. also Turbo paddles are good too I use them on my 400ex when I go to St. Anthonys. You will be Happy with them..:) TINA

·
Registered
3,904 Posts
alot like the Gecko. I am one that does notpreferthem.They area bit on the heavy side, but else ya like them, or ya hate em. Are you looking for a V paddle or a straight paddle?

·
Registered
839 Posts
22's might be a little tall with the stock gearing. You might want to check a 20" size. Unless you are into drag racing, a V-paddle is more fun. Are you riding at Glamis? If so, the Skat Track is the right choice because the paddles are thicker, the hard spots there tend to tear up paddles.

·
Registered
3,904 Posts
We ride where there is Lava rock and the Extremes havent had any trouble. I too run a 20 inch tire and prefer them over a 22 but I did notice they do make some difference in a drag for sure!!!:)

·
Registered
34 Posts
I run the haulers and they are holding up great. I just got back from St. Anthony dunes a couple of hrs. ago (GREAT TIME) and had a few run in with the lava rock,and couldn't tell any damage, probly the same rocks you hit quadjunkies. I do need to get some front sand tires, these trail tire don,t steer very good. Any ideas on the type of sand front tires?

·
Registered
160 Posts
you know if you take the 22inch haulers and put a tape to em, they measure the same height as the stock maxxis tires. stock the predator has no problem pulling the 22x1x10's, 4th gear wheelies on mine with them.

·
Registered
3,904 Posts
Wilsonoo~~~ MOHAWKS all the way!! They are awesome!!!! You wont believe how much better it will ride with sand tires on the front. They steer and float sooooooo much better....... :):):): TINA

·
Registered
160 Posts
i say go with sand tire unlimited razorbacks up front, ill never run mohawks again after running these tires.

·
Registered
3,904 Posts
Razorbacks are VERY nice as well.........

1 - 12 of 12 Posts