Polaris Riders Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well pscycosis on atv source a new respected member(how did that happen?) says the preds were available in october but I didnt think they were available to late novemeber- early december. He claims he saw an a arm and axel break but I dont believe it.

·
Mostly Harmless
2,544 Posts
To the best of my knowledge, the Predators didn't actually appear at dealers until late November. I was watching ATVConnection very closely and that's when people on there started getting them.

Rob

·
Registered
141 Posts
The last week of November. Someone said they had their Predator Nov 27th.

Is this the same guy who used to say that the Pred had weak Axles and the Frames cracked? *Slapps him in the head*

·
Registered
141 Posts
LOL Yep it's the same IDIOT that said the Pred had weak axles and frames. I can't stand ignorant people like him!

·
Mostly Harmless
2,544 Posts
These are the same type of people who automatically say that Polaris is crap, when in fact they're one of the most reliable and bulletproof machines made. There must be a reason I see more Sportsmans than any other type of utility ATV when I'm out riding. If they were such crap, people wouldn't be buying them.

Rob

·
Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeah now that idiot is a respecyed member there! LOL atvsource is starting to remind me of dirt wheels. They actually said some good stuff about the pred in the July issue when they matched it up against the gas gas 450.

·
Registered
1,934 Posts
im not totally sure but im thinking the first one i saw was november, earlier in the month but not sure,, was a lot going on then to remember when it was,, just knew when i looked at it that day i had to have one,,, 6 months later i have one sitting in the back of my truck,, and i still get a chubby every time i see it

·
Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Do you stick your chubby in the exhaust pipe because you cant get none!LOL j/k

Zack

1 - 9 of 9 Posts