Polaris Riders Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Modifications/Things im adding or thinking about i would like you hear all your opions.

----------------

1.Front Shock Covers (Red)
2.Rear Shock Covers (Red)
3.Jet Blast Scoops From www.jetblastgear.com
4.Nerf bars (But not sure what kind any ideas)
5.Pure Polaris skid plate
6.Adding the Grab Bar
7.One of those tether switch things incase i fall off it will shut my quad off when i fall off

Now adding this stuff will take time but is there anything you think i should add on also and what do you think of those good or bad . But the number one thing im adding is the scoops need those badly

·
Premium Member
397 Posts
your list looks pretty good...I would add the WB slip-on and a K&N drop-in filter to they really wake it up I have the Rath scoops and headight covers Kens scoops are good so Ive heard...I have pics in my profile to check out if ya want...Good luck

·
Registered
3,904 Posts
I just ordered KEns scoops andshould have them real any time nwo... I also just got the pro armor nerfs... they are REALLY nice . and VERY sturdy...... you got a nice list going, maybe think about a Temp guage? I would like a Trail Tech set up and a new CDI .... boy those mods do add up fast dont they????!!!

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
that sounds good an the prices do add up fast got to start with what i need the most to the least lol

·
Registered
54 Posts
Kens scoops(great idea)Nerfs (stay away from polaris ones if you do trail riding)Skids by polaris (good choise)tether (smart move)shock covers(no opinion)I would also suggest the polaris front bumper.As for inslall time of all this stuff you will find that is goes on very quickly. jmo

·
Registered
1,744 Posts
i would go with ac propeg ners, they have steel heal shields! prm has nice grab bars! Brian W. made a good suggestion on adding the pipe and filter!

·
Registered
147 Posts
Depending on what type of riding you do, there are really two different catagories:

One, performance - Slip-on, K&N filter, airbox mod (some choose one and some choose another) jetting and as far as I'm concerned, front rezies. Man do they work nice. Really easy to dial in and you can soften up the front without worring about bottoming out in bad sections for trail. And for some it's a sprocket change to get more low end grunt out of it.

Two, safty/protection - Skid plates are a must for where I ride. The swing arm stocker is great, best to come on a bike from factory as far as I'm concerned. Nerfs, your choice, there are many out there now. Tether kill switch, shock covers - nothing looks worse on a quad than the springs all rusted to crap from stone chips!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts