Polaris Riders Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need to sell my pred and I can't decide what it is worth so i'm looking for help. It has
30 hrs on it
air box mod
carb mod
pep steering dampner
new razr2s all around
4*110 rear hubs
sidewinder sprocket
trail tech fat bars and clamp.
pure polaris pipe.
quad rate elka shocks on the front
triple rate elka rear.

the plastic is stratched from trail riding but nothing major

What can I get for this? I need to sell quickly. I want to put it on ebay this week.

·
Registered
1,935 Posts
id be interested in the hubs if you part it out, but im not sure what total worth would be, been seeing them on here in the 4300-4500 range

·
Registered
100 Posts
I would sell the extras if you still have the stock parts. Then sell the quad stock. You never get squat for the extras on the machine.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
do you guys think i could get 5500.00 with all the goodies? Those shocks alone are an additional 1800.00

·
Registered
1,935 Posts
would be stretching it, ringmaster had a quad with tons of stuff on it and i dont think he got more than 5000 out of it,, but im not sure. check the for sale ads and look at what things are going for

·
Registered
839 Posts
put your stock stuff back on and sell the extras on ebay. You'll get way more money back that way.

·
Premium Member
3,009 Posts
Bot I have a friend that is in the market for a predator, let me get ahold of him and see what he thinks. He is looking to buy something in the $5000.00 range cashwise.

We will se if the two of you can work something out!

·
Registered
993 Posts
Mine was on ebay and was bid upto $6800, but the looser that won the auction never paid, I ended up contacting the 2nd highest bidder and offerd it to him for $6000, he bought it.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
hmmm I think I have everything RNGMASTER had on his but the hypers and vortex cdi.

polarisbob, I would sell it to your friend as is for 5400.00. I will include the stock parts, two sets of tires and rims. Have him contact me [email protected] if he wants to discuss it.

·
Premium Member
3,009 Posts
I will let him know, I will be seeing him tomorrow.

·
Premium Member
3,009 Posts
Bot, My friend is interested in it!! He is going to talk to his bank about a loan tomorrow, and I will get back to you when he knows more.

·
Premium Member
3,009 Posts
Sounds good!! I will let you know.

PS He has the credit, it's just a matter of applying for the loan and getting it approved. You know how banks are!!!!!!!

·
Registered
2,923 Posts
im also considering selling my predator just got it back. Not going to let it blow 4th up again. I will prolly buy another one in the spring but it will be an 04. It has a freshly rebuilt engine in it. I will put everything back to stock on mine and i will keep the nerf bars, pipe, and some other little things. 1) what is the value of a bone stock predator as of right now? 2) will my T4 and my nerfs fit on an 04?

·
Registered
51 Posts
in my area the 04 is going for 5400. my brother bought one last week I think that this deal is good from polaris till the end of this month

·
Registered
51 Posts
by the way the pipe and neef bars will fit on the 04 also

·
Registered
44 Posts
For Sale: Stock Pred, mint, low hours, only trail ridden.
Clean with extras, never raced. Sacrifice $4800 min. Email me at [email protected] with questions...

1 - 18 of 18 Posts