Polaris Riders Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sup folks! I talked to the dealers in my area today to get cash quotes for the Pred. One said $5,850 and that he would cover title/licensing and he would also do the first servicing for free. Sounded decent, until I talked to the next dealer. They quoted me $5,569, title/licensing and a free cheapy helmet (although I was trying to get the Predator helmet). Out the door price for the second dealer was right above $5,800. So, with that said, has anyone received a better deal than that?

Also, I referred the 2nd dealer I spoke with to this site. I also told them about some of the problems that you guys have had with your Preds, they said they knew nothing about them. Kinda makes you wonder if Polaris is REALLY trying to get the word out to the dealers! You'd think they'd send a memo to all their dealers telling them what to expect and how to fix it. Oh well, it seems as though the problems were only on the first handfull of Predators.

·
Registered
57 Posts
paid 6100.00 + tax for mine its a tld though got nothing thrown in for free but gave me a good deal on wb slip on pipe and one free oil change

·
Registered
231 Posts
Paid $5959 out the door, with an MSR helmet and 6 month extended warranty.

·
Registered
147 Posts
I paid $6310 out the door for my TLD, and have gotten at least 10% off on everything I've purchased through them.

·
Registered
14 Posts
5685 otd nothing included and it wa like prying teeth with the dealer to get that price now I'm second guessing my decision to get it. I've had a lot of bad luck already.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
michael, what problems have you had? how long did it take for the problems to start? what is the manufacture date of your Pred? I'm about to buy one too, but I'm having second thoughts. think I might go with the cRaptor if Polaris doesn't fix these problems!

·
Registered
3 Posts
5713 U.S with applicable taxes (being from Canada) including WB slipon and K&N filter

·
Registered
43 Posts
I paid $6000 OTD and I had a hard time finding that deal. I found a bunch of places that would do 6100 but only one that would do 6k.

CJ

·
Registered
232 Posts
$5400 o.t.d.
plus $120 for delivery.
I followed everyones lead that pointed to the auction on ebay.
Awsome deal. out of Sportsman ATV Russiaville, IN.
Out of state sale helped save a little cash too.

·
Registered
54 Posts
I paid 6300.00 + tax additional for the tld. I also get 10% off all merch.I wasnt looking for a deal I just wanted my predator badly

·
Registered
242 Posts
6,399 with the tax on there already

·
Registered
525 Posts
5,600. +4% sale tax=5,824. Plate it and ride it in town.
1 free plug and 1 qt of oil also 10% off anything else. Free jetting on it for life. Hell he will even drive to the MT and jet it in for you.
Yea I got it good. And no he's not a personal friend, but he's working on it.

·
Registered
231 Posts
I don't feel like we got "jacked" at all. Some of us bought our quads when they first hit the floor. It's like that with everything. If you go and try to buy the new YFZ, you are going to be paying the sticker price or very close to it, but if you wait a few months then the price will come down. It's like that with everything. That is a good price though. I've seen them on ebay for for around $5400 and that's still a good buy.

·
Registered
22 Posts
i payed 5700+tax plus i bought a 5 year warenty that covers every thing except wareable parts like brake pads. but i havent had a single problem with mine.

·
Premium Member
1,055 Posts
Like i've mentioned before I just want to say I got raped.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts