Polaris Riders Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just heard that the GNC is going to have there season opener at Glenhelan in Ca,
this is a big deal, a first it will be in February can't wait we will be there for sure ... so start training or get your video cameras ready.

·
Registered
839 Posts
Raced at Glen Helen this week. The track was awesome, lots of fun. They did have a tendency to water alot though. Made for some prety big ruts after the two wheelers went through.

·
Registered
525 Posts
Get some pics (PREDATOR CLOSE-UP'S). Will Rath be there or Darrell. At the same time, who or what do you spongser at this race. And on what mach, thanks.

later

·
Registered
160 Posts
they have a regular series out here that races at glen helen. that place is only about 15 miles from my house. wonder if they're gonna have the quads go up and down mt saint helen, its a seriusly steep hill.

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
hey Chilly first off i found the tires we talked about th 16's give me a call lets see if they will work.
and second Rath is a flat tracker so i doubt he will be there.
im not sure who we will send but i know we will be there i might race if my shoulder is good and a few of our riders as well i will have a pred for the open class and race the roll in the 250 class.
thanks Jason

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
they will run eveything the bikes do for sure.

·
Registered
3,904 Posts
I wish I could go........:( I would love to see some footage ......

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
we will be filming a friend has a production co, localy and i talkk him in to it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts