Polaris Riders Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Where do you ride in Oregon and Washington (other than the sand)this time of the year

any good trail areas that are open to ride this time of the year

I live in Sandy Or and ride with a friend out of Orhcards WA

·
Registered
64 Posts
Hey Doug I live here in Orchards and the best trails to ride are jus east of orchards they called Jones Creek but the forest service keeps all the trails closed till May 1st but you can ride the roads check out the Jones Creek Trail Riders web page! I have also rode Browns Camp in Oregon off Highway 6 heading to Tillamook but no where near as good as Jones creek they have three loops starting out from beginner to expert.

·
Premium Member
3,297 Posts
double up on jones creek, only been there a couple times but its not to bad. there is akso diamond mill and browns camp on the way to tillamook......

·
Premium Member
143 Posts
jones creek is pretty well kept and is fun a couple times a year, however with only 16 miles of trails to be ridden, the coast range of oregon ends up taking the cake, ride out there all the time, several new trails have been designed and the conditions have gotten alot better since no storms, we do a 45-50 mile loop with out crossing paths all the time. good riding there!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts