Polaris Riders Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's very simple, and the pics are kinda big (slow load) but it's up. The scoops are on there too. Thanks for everyones interest. addy is www.jetblastgear.com.

Thanks,
Ken

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Yup, I wish I could've shot in front of a 757, (American made) but the Bus had to do.

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Just finished thumbnailing pics, so things should load much faster. Sorry for the pains.

Ken

·
Registered
118 Posts
site looks great.....glad to see some of us were faithful Polaris owners(400 sport) before the predator came out. How do you want payment for the scoops.

·
Premium Member
397 Posts
yea how do take payment for the scoops....I still would like to get a set...

·
Registered
343 Posts
Looks good Ken! Only thing, i'd like to see them cover the rad bottle like the rath ones..just for a bit more protection..

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for all the comments. Scott, the way they angle outward, they not only grab more air, but protect from a "frontal attack" of trees/bushes. I've been purposely trying to run through some bad stuff.....I think I'm worse for wear more so than the coolant reservoir. What I've been doing for purchases is a cashier's check. E-mail me your shipping addy, and I'll get them sent out. Thanks again for the interest. Wait til you see what I'm working on for a tach. Just waiting to hear back from some engineers.

Ken

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'm having problems replying to PM's, if people want to see scoop pics you can go to my website www.jetblastgear.com, or e-mail me directly at jetblas[email protected] Rob, any ideas? I'd PM you, but things don't seem to go through...no big deal, people can just e-mail me.

Thanks,
Ken

·
Registered
343 Posts
Cool..well I still think they look good. Im thinking of making a set myself..i do work in a metal shop..I made my own alum skid plate..hmmm..you wouldnt mind sharing your blueprints would you?? ;)

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Let's see, just got my pink-slip from the airline industry....unemployed for the summer (except ATV Sport articles)...um, ah no! :) Just messing around.

·
Registered
343 Posts
hehe..dont worry..i wouldnt try to sell them..just make one for myself..;)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts