Polaris Riders Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wow, am I ever dissapointed........

Don't get me wrong, they've got a great show-room floor full of Polaris, Honda, and Yamaha product, as well as a few other off brands.....

They've got a great parts department, most of the time have even aftermarket parts in stock.......

I live over an hour away and drive past numerous other dealers as they've got great prices on stuff.

BUT THEIR SERVICE DEPARTMENT SUCKS BIG TIME.....they play you the fool, don't call back, don't give detailed answers, lie cheat and steal, it was like doing 3 rounds with Mike Tyson for them to even cover factory warrenty parts.....

They didn't care whether they had serviced my machine or not, and this was for the 6 month warrenty.......once I had to forcably take my machine back, I had to detail it for 2 hours once I got it home to get all the greasey finger prints and oozing grease from all the a-arm bushings and zerk fittings, and I even run zerk caps!

They didn't get the plastic even re-installed correctly, and I'll never ever ever do biz with them again.......

off my soap box now....guess I expected real service for buying a $7,000 new quad off the show room floor.....

P.M. me for any ugly specific details.....

AVOID THEM at all costs........

Heapster

1 - 1 of 1 Posts