Polaris Riders Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
355 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I recently bought a set of rear RAZR 2's ...I love them. On my last ride out at the end of the day I was just about back at camp to load up and I went through a rocky berm section and a stupid rock sliced my side wall on one of my tires. It is just beyond a plug, so I thought a patch would work. I kind of doubt it because the amount the tires flex and bend. So I am going to do a patch anyways but I want to put a tube in it as well.

So my question is this. Does anyone know where I can get a tube for a rear 20x11x9 tire? I am frustrated.

RMATV has 20x7x8 and a 25x12x9 and a 22x11x8. I don't think those will work tho. HELP!

·
Registered
227 Posts
JC Whitney has em

http://www.jcwhitney.com/atv-tubes/p2014316.jcwx?skuId=386642&TID=8014524FT4&utm_source=Google_Product_Search&utm_medium=CSE&utm_content=product-306101&zmam=15972153&zmas=21&zmac=141&zmap=306101

also this place
http://www.tiresunlimited.com/atv_tubes.htm

·
Premium Member
3,009 Posts
We had something like that happen when we were down running the Hatfield McCoy trails a few years ago. Buddy sliced the side wall of his new rear tire the first day out and could not or would not afford new tires while we were down there.

We went to the local tire shop and bought the closest size tube we could find ( slightly smaller but we figured its gonna expand to fit the size. ) and a large truck tire size radial patch kit. We put the biggest patch the kit had on the inside and let it set for a while. Then we put the tube in. Blew it up and called it good for the weekend. He ended up riding on the tire for over a year before replacing it with a new set of tires.

We patched it so that no dirt would work its way inside the tire and pop the tube.

·
Registered
355 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah that is exactly what I was going to do. I am so pissed that I can't get this tube around here. Hopefully it will work with the outlaw rim being a large offset.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts