Polaris Riders Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anyone who has purchased the troy lee plastic how mush did you pay for thr front and rear plastics.

someone please help!
donnie

·
Registered
73 Posts
I paid 300 for the front and rear....I am going to change my predator up quite a bit. I got a new warrented frame and had it powder coated red and had the A-arms and subframe powder coated black. Going to put the troy-lee plastic on top. Also got my seat recovered solid black.

·
Premium Member
285 Posts
the rear cab only costs me $100....TLP its like $150-$170 retail u pay a lot for shiiping tho since its a large odd-shaped item

·
Premium Member
285 Posts
macsolocam how did u get the aarms PC'ed u cant PC aarms with non-removable ball joints

·
Registered
14 Posts
these ball joints are removable on the predator all i had to do when i replaced mine was take the snap rings off and barely tep the joints and they came right out then you can use a regular vise to press them back in.....you don't need a really big press or anything.
donnie

·
Premium Member
285 Posts
thanks im just retarded i have the diagrams i just didnt look in that or our shop service manual i will probably take a look later and maybe update to the 2004 carbon fiber ball joints...im also looking into having aarms made but if i dont have the money or my sponsor wont buy them ill PC the stockers...thanks for the advice....TLP

1 - 7 of 7 Posts