Polaris Riders Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,904 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OMG this thing is sooooooooo friggin saweet lookin!!!! I wish I could post them here :( my profile is full in my pics section. Rob is there anything to do to some how post them?? If not anyone wanting a pic email me [email protected] and Ill attach a few pics to your email to see!!! :) TINA I have a feeling its gonna be a beeitch to dial in..ugggghhhhhh

·
Mostly Harmless
2,544 Posts
Tina:

Easy... I just increased the photo limit from 20 to 30. :)

Rob

·
Registered
3,904 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks Rob! Ill post some tonight and then some when I get it instlalled..Thanks David for doing that...;)

·
Registered
3,904 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks Rob! Ill post some when I get it installed...Thanks David for doing that...;)

·
Registered
3,904 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I am waiting on a few gaskets before installing, and of course the dealer NEVER has a thing in stock so I had to order them, I should have them hopefully by Fri and the pipe on this wk end.. I chose the K&N direct to the carb, Dyno jet to make jetting a little easier( haha well, one can hope!)The headpipe on the trinity is a little smaller which in theory make work to an advantage rather than going too big..I talked to Trinity twice now and once to the actual designer of the pipe to find out ook..."really" what I would expect out of HP gains and torque.He sticks to there HP gains if set up this way . The DB level will put out a nice 105DB so if you like to go to dunes(as I do alot) then you will want a spark arrestor or super trapp to add to this baby to quiet it down a bit(Trinity is known for a loud pipe)..I got the spark arrestor as I will do some trailing this summer too.This should quiet it down a bit and bring it down a few DB.Trinity is still working on a few more ideas they told me to improve things .I have a Trinity pipe on my Daughters 90cc mini quad and this pipe made a HUGE difference overall and was very pleased with it. Ill give a review when my parts come in....TINA :)

·
Registered
3,904 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I just added a pic of what the pipe looks like to my profile to view in the gallery, Ill take more with it put on when I get it on....

·
Registered
10 Posts
I just ordered my trinity stage 5 exhaust with spark arrestor.I was just wondering if you could post how long it took about to come.

thanks

Rath racing air scoops/540cc wisco pistons/trin. stg. 5 exhaust

·
Registered
3,904 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I was the thrid one to order and I had it in hand in three days..... TINA

1 - 10 of 10 Posts