Polaris Riders Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Mostly Harmless
2,544 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wanted to ask that all of the TLD owners please post here and identify yourselves. I figured it'd be nice if I did something to differntiate you guys from the others, so I thought I would set it so under your username in posts it says "TLD Predator Owner" instead of just "Predator Owner."

So once I know who is who, I will do that.

Rob

·
Registered
5 Posts
Pit Crew I have 2 TLD and love them One for race the other for practice or parts haha hope not

·
Registered
453 Posts
I have a TLD......

·
Registered
315 Posts
Hey dont forget me.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Troy Lee here. Name didn't give it away did it? :)

·
Registered
141 Posts
*grabs horn and rides around Jericho. On the 7th day he lets out a long blast and yells at the top of his lungs*

*Jericho falls over*

"Holy cow it worked!!!"

Hope you got the humor in that. :) See what happens when you watch Veggie Tales with the kids and lack of sleep!

Umm.. Oh nevermind! :p

·
Mostly Harmless
2,544 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Okay cool, I got all of you guys taken care of. Anyone else?

Rob

·
Registered
22 Posts
Me 2

·
Mostly Harmless
2,544 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I made a change to the Edit Profile page... you can now tell the system you have a TLD machine (or not) in there. Once you do, it updates it for you.

Rob

·
Mostly Harmless
2,544 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Cool, for all you guys with TLD Predators, if you'll go into your Profile (see the Profile link on the main menu), you can choose Yes where it says "is it a TLD?" and then it will say "TLD Predator Owner" under your name when you post.

Rob

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hey Rob, Great site. I wanted to let you know that I did click yes In the profiles on the troy lee but It dident change. No big deal. The site Is still great and congrats on the hard work. It Is very much appreciated.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Count me in!!!

·
Registered
21 Posts
roxford here... TLD owner as well...

1 - 20 of 41 Posts