Polaris Riders Forum banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Mostly Harmless
2,544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I wanted to ask that all of the TLD owners please post here and identify yourselves. I figured it'd be nice if I did something to differntiate you guys from the others, so I thought I would set it so under your username in posts it says "TLD Predator Owner" instead of just "Predator Owner."

So once I know who is who, I will do that.

Rob

·
Registered
453 Posts
I have a TLD......

·
Registered
315 Posts
Hey dont forget me.

·
Registered
141 Posts
*grabs horn and rides around Jericho. On the 7th day he lets out a long blast and yells at the top of his lungs*

*Jericho falls over*

"Holy cow it worked!!!"

Hope you got the humor in that. :) See what happens when you watch Veggie Tales with the kids and lack of sleep!

Umm.. Oh nevermind! :p

·
Mostly Harmless
2,544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I made a change to the Edit Profile page... you can now tell the system you have a TLD machine (or not) in there. Once you do, it updates it for you.

Rob

·
Mostly Harmless
2,544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Cool, for all you guys with TLD Predators, if you'll go into your Profile (see the Profile link on the main menu), you can choose Yes where it says "is it a TLD?" and then it will say "TLD Predator Owner" under your name when you post.

Rob

·
Registered
21 Posts
roxford here... TLD owner as well...

1 - 20 of 41 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.