Polaris Riders Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wonder if any other have found TLD Graphics not the quality of other graphics. Have 2 of them and both are the same. The color scuffs off very easy and stickers come off when I wash them. I use a pressure washer but it is the same one I used on other bikes with no problem.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Yeah I too think they're not as thick as other yamaha or honda stickers,

Just be carefull with the pressure washer, I use a small electric one thats only a 1000-1200 psi, and I've lifted a sticker too.........

I thank polaris for not riveting on the warning decals either though! 5 minutes and a blow drier and all peeled right off

Heapster

TL Pred
404cc Banshee

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I called polaris and they said to have your dealer call in with the complaint. Don't know if they will do anything about it. Dito on warning labels. Also how is the plastic holding up. I took the mud guards off and made brackets to hold fenders not alot of suport on them, not like the thick scrambler plastic. It seams like I am nagging I am not I love the look and the quad.

·
Registered
315 Posts
Youy really shouldnt use a pressure washer at all on a quad. Too many thing to screw up. Decals, chain, bearings etc

·
Registered
455 Posts
Thats funny, I cant seem to remove the warning stickers or the other stickers for that matter. Im trying to give my machine the "bare" look.

Looks kinda silly with only half of the stickers blown off. lol

·
Registered
315 Posts
Try a heat gun if ya got it red. Hiar dryer may or may not work. The best way is to take a very hot wet rag and let it sit on it for a while. 15 mins or longer, and then try it. If it doesnt work then add th heat and see how that goes. Excuse me, i think the best way is to get the old lady all worked up by kissing her neck and then make her take her panties off and sit on it. Should come right up in no time at all. :)

·
Registered
453 Posts
I removed all the warning decals as soon as I got mine home from the dealer, I used a heat gun on the underside of the plastic to warm things up and the stickers came right off. WD-40 and a SOFT cloth will remove any glue residue.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Those warning stickers were a bi!% to get off, my graphics cracked and peeled just from the cold and maybe wind from riding, kinda sucks but she rides just as well..

1 - 11 of 11 Posts