Polaris Riders Forum banner
21 - 35 of 35 Posts

·
Premium Member
371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
Still looking for more Dale Jr. Owners and former owners.

·
Registered
88 Posts
My Dale Jr. Edition is a 05 the 10th number on vin is 5 so at DMV said its a 05 model. Im not really a nascar fan, but I like the bumper and nerf bars. I never see one around my area in california.

·
Registered
161 Posts
Yea, my tenth digit is a 5 but 05s have reverse so basically it's a late 04.

Attachments

·
Registered
88 Posts
Yeah RJP66 Nice pic. My pink slip has it as first sold in 04 but listed as and 05 model. Mine doesnt have reverse. Leave it to Polaris its an 04.5 model.lol....

·
Premium Member
7,633 Posts
Dragonmaster......You gotta quit riding that thing for once, and peel all those ugly warning stickers off. I had the warning stickers peeled off of my Outlaw before the engine cooled down from driving it off the trailer the day I bought it!

I know it will be slower, because stickers add 5HP, but it'll be soo worth it!

It looks good buddy!!! :)

·
Premium Member
371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
LOL. Actually I have peeled off all the warning stickers. I got sick of looking at them.

Thanks for reviving an old thread. Heck it is one of my first here. Those pics are from a few days after I bought it.

I will post some fresh pics when I get a chance.

·
Premium Member
393 Posts
I love my Predator and its an 07 white nothing to fancy about it but guess I could care less if i came across 3 others just like it. The price was right its a nice quad that I love to ride it so thats makes me happy not the the fact that other people may or may not have the same one.

·
Premium Member
371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
I know what your saying. I'm very happy just to be out riding and that its a predator. Don't get me wrong.There is nothing bad about running into another person on a quad that is the same as mine.I just (kind-of/CFIDE/scripts/ajax/FCKeditor/editor/images/smiley/msn/devil_smile.gif) like it when others come up to me and say, "man thats the one i wanted".LOL.

·
Registered
1,318 Posts
My buddy that had his 700 Raptor stolen picked up a matching 90 and 500 mint condition Dale Earnardt JR. Predators. The Dumbass peeled off the stickers off the 90 and put freaking lady bug stickers on it for his daughter.

·
Registered
88 Posts
And he's still your friend pale rider?..lol I hope you slapped some sense into him. J/K.

·
Premium Member
371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #31 ·
LOL. Where did he get the Preds from? Same person?

·
Registered
1,318 Posts
Yea, he picked them up off of ebay. The guy had bought them brand new and had them ever since. The 90 still had the rubber spikes on the tires. He picked them both up for $3100.

·
Premium Member
371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #33 ·
Holy crap! I wonder if its the same guy i was taking with. Is the seller from MO?

21 - 35 of 35 Posts