Polaris Riders Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Premium Member
371 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just love the fact that every time I go riding that there is like a 0.01% chance that I will run into another guy on a Dale Jr. 500 Pred. You know what I mean. When I was shopping for a new ride I was really looking at the 04 Troy Lee because I liked the Orange & Black colors. Then I saw the Dale JR. and said "SOLD"! Now the truth is I could give two shits about it being "DALE JR" because I dont watch nascar but I just knew there would be fewer of this model than the Troy Lee. God I was right. The first chance I had to go out on the ice i ran into 3 different Troy Lee's so I would have been the 4th. Wow I'm glad I bought the Dale Jr..

How Many Dale Jr. owners do we have here on the site? Give me a shout-out and let me know where your from. I'm from Shawano WI.

To this day and the time of this posting I have never seen another Dale Jr. model at anytime on the trails or trailers or at any atv events that I have been too. God It Feels good to be different. I find them on ebay for sale every now and then but thats it.

·
Registered
726 Posts
thats how i felt about my 50th anniversary, it was rare to run into another predator let alone a 50th anniversary.

·
Premium Member
371 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I get that... You know... "special feeling"! Where i would do anything to bone her! LOL

·
Premium Member
947 Posts
i had one im in superior wi but someone liked it even more then me and stole it out of the back of my truck [basterds] locked and tied down . on a side note i bought mine cuz i like dale jr as a driver and it came loaded with good stuff bumper nerfs and what not

·
Premium Member
371 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Wow. sorry for your loss. I would be super pissed. Did the police ever find it?

Yeah I know its just stickers but it is still a bike you don't see very often. Like I said b4, I havent seen another one in person since I bought mine. Thats what I like most. I have something different from most.

·
Premium Member
947 Posts
never found didnt seem too be top priority for them they acted like they wernt even suprised it hapend within 4 hours insurance paid for it though but i still wish i had it im in process of building one but would of rather had that one

·
Premium Member
371 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I have no doubt. Good thing your insurance was paid up. Good luck building your new one.

·
Registered
482 Posts
shes coming apart as we speak...think i am going 558 port polish
fcr,..with bigger shot of nitrous

·
Registered
161 Posts
Dragonmaster, I have one. I bought it new in May 04. I liked the red & the nerf bars & the two tone seat like 03s & I watch some Nascar. I saw the bad part about buying new 2 or 3 months later when Polaris released 05s & I could of had red, reverse & other small improvements for less $$.

·
Registered
161 Posts
I have wondered how many were made not like it's rare, just curious.

·
Premium Member
371 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Actually I tried to find out by asking that question while I was on the phone with polaris. They told me that they couldn't give out that information (Like its classified). Thought to myself how gay is that. LOL. I mean no offence to anybody here that may be a switch hitter.

I know the owners really well from the polaris dealer here in town and was told by them that Polaris said that they were going to make only one Dale Jr. model for each dealer but did end up making a few extra. So there is like 1,500 to 2,500. Anybody who has better info please feel free to add to this. I don't have any paperwork to back these numbers up. LOL

Anyway the real reason that I had called Polaris was to find out the type of plastic that makes up the cab and rear fender because I bumped into the back of my buddy durring the winter time putting a small crack in the front next to the headlight. They wouldn't tell me that either.

I'm a polaris owner and they wont tell me ****. Sad if you think about it. Anyway I bought a Plastic Welding Kit and fixed the crack. I even reinforced it by melting in some stainless steal mesh and covering it over with new plastic welding rod. Works perfect.

·
Premium Member
8,086 Posts
I guess I couled put a picture of mine up but since it has nothing to do with the toipic I will not. I guess I do not scream for attention.

·
Premium Member
371 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
LOL I should put a good pic of mine here. I start the thread and neglect to at least put 1 pic up. Shame on me.

·
Premium Member
371 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Quad of the Month? LOL. I know, I know. KEEP DREAMING.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts