Polaris Riders Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Why did polaris put the tailight on a soft plastic that causes it the jiggle when your riding

·
Registered
82 Posts
It's not really the plastic so much as the screws, they definetly don't hold the light on very well because they back out too easily when subjected to vibration, your only option it to put in a bigger diameter screw with finer threads.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Polaris now has a new tail light assembly and if you bring this to your dealers attention im sure they can get you an update pack.

·
Registered
156 Posts
I ordered new black fender and i received the new taillight assembly. Its like a rubber/plastic piece that lets it move, ill post a pic of it when i install it.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Hi New to this forum

My brake light stays on all the time. Any suggestions where to look to correct this? I'm assuming there has to be some kind of switch that activates when either the foot or hand brake is applied.

·
Registered
429 Posts
Steve37....check the switch at the foot brake. I adjusted my pedal and had to adjust the switch to get it to shut off.

·
Registered
168 Posts
I just drilled out the holes and put machine screws with locknuts on. The light hasn't moved since...

·
Registered
54 Posts
Thanks Kevin S. I'll check it tonight.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts