Polaris Riders Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My buddy and I go riding almost every weekend in Swanzey, NH and it is almost always just him and I. We both ride outlaws not that it matters. Where we ride is great and most people don't have this kind of play ground. It is probably 150 acres of sand pit and around 50 miles of trails. We would like to get some more guys to get out there with us when we go so send me an e-mail or PM if you are free on Sundays and want to tear it up.

·
Premium Member
2,096 Posts
Sundays are tuff for me, but Sat are no issue. What time on Sun do you guys go?

·
Registered
9 Posts
We go mostley around 1 pm to 3 or so. As you know, I am at the dealership on Sat. I think we might be out this Mondat too if your around GE.

·
Premium Member
2,096 Posts
Where do you guys park, right at the dealer? Monday is back to work, but I might soon rearrange a Sun to be free for 1:00.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Right down the road about a mile or so. Let us know when.

·
Premium Member
2,096 Posts
Well I got to get my 09 Outlaw from you guys first!! LOL I got Andy on it down in Milford as I go by there allmost everyday. I would of got you, but I don't go that way much at all.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
We just went today we didn't get much riding in. First the guy that Greg dragged in blew a tire and then greg cut a sidewall going for tools to fix it so today was slow. Hey GE I work for myself so anytime dude. Let me know.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts