Polaris Riders Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone put one on and how much better does it make the bike feel/respond? do you need one with the pro-steering? Thanks

·
Registered
993 Posts
I installed a denton steering stabilizer, although I've only ridin in once since then, it really felt much better and stable. I think the pro-steering is good for bump steer, but sends a-lot of unneeded feedback back through the bars, the stabilizer definetely help that.

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Then I guess I'll put it on my list of goodies.

·
Registered
190 Posts
Of all mods I have made, Denton stabilizer is the best. I you drive high speed, you need the stabilizer. Makes the small ruts at the dunes much better to ride on.

·
Registered
557 Posts
I have one on my 400 ex and it is the best add-on I have put on my bike. When others are complaining about there arm being wore out you will be able to ride somemore. Also when you get up to some high speeds you won't have to worry about the front end getting twitchy.

Does anyone know where I can get a rebuildable Denton damper from?

·
Registered
343 Posts
Polaris sells one made for the pred. Its on theyr'e website...

http://www.purepolaris.com/Detail.aspx?Department=ATV(PolarisPGACatalog)&Category=ATVByModel(PolarisPGACatalog)&Listing=Predator500(PolarisPGACatalog)&ItemID=2874699(PolarisPGACatalog)

Copy & paste it..

·
Registered
993 Posts
the polaris stabilizer looks similar to the scott performance unit, which works well, but way too pricey when you can get 3 denton stabilizers for the same price and still have $50 left over.

·
Registered
839 Posts
I've been wondering the same, does the stabilizer work good on the pred. It feels pretty good now. I have a denton on my Banshee with extended arms and it works great. Wasn't sure about ones for the Pred though.

·
Registered
135 Posts
The scott is 10 times better than the denton.

·
Registered
993 Posts
it might be better, but the denton or pep work great, I'm not too sure it works that much better to justify the extra $300.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts