Polaris Riders Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey you guys I live in northern Alberta and I'm coming to St Anthonys in about a month I am just wondering the best places to ride and a good place to camp close to the big dunes? I have a generator and big water tank so I don't need hook ups if there is none close. Any help would be awasome.

·
Registered
318 Posts
http://www.duneguide.com/sand_dune_guide_st_anthony.htm
Egin lake camp ground is were we stay when we go and you are about 2min from big sand. The camp ground/pit area is right on the edge of the dunes and maybe if you ride slow about 5min from krapo drag hill. I think it like 30-45min straight across the razor backs to devils dune. The link above will take you to dune guide and there is aot of good info there. Have fun and be safe. If you have anymore Q's I will answer all I can.

·
Premium Member
143 Posts
indeed stay at the Egin Lake, been there several times and will not spend time anywhere else, if you camp at the others you better plan on packing some fuel, Egin is the closest to the big dunes!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the help. We are going down on April 15 for about 10 days is anyone else going to be there?

·
Registered
318 Posts
[No message]

·
Registered
318 Posts
Nope to early for me. You better call first last I heard which was about a week ago the dunes are still closed for winter.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Who do I call. Are you for real "closed for winter" you can still ride right? You just mean the campsite

·
Registered
318 Posts
No I mean they close the dunes. You are not aloud to ride them at all when they are closed. Why don't you PM me and let me know when you are planning to be there and I will talk to my guy and see if it is open. I am not sure who you call but he does so I will find out for ya.

·
Registered
318 Posts
The guys at Rexburg motorsports would know as well if you don't want to wait on me.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts