Polaris Riders Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking to possibly meet up with people/camp with at St. Anthony's weekend of June 13th. It may be just me with my Outlaw and the wife with her phoenix.

·
Premium Member
143 Posts
we have our annual club ride their coming up June 19th-26th, should have about 30+ peeps out there, staying at desert oasis for a week, their is however a big event going on out there the same time you will be going, should be alot of bikes out there!

·
Premium Member
3,297 Posts
dang, st anthony's is the only dunes I haven't ridden on the west coast but its a good 15 hr drive for me, it would be fun if I could make it though....

·
Registered
215 Posts
come on fatty theres a group going from here

·
Registered
355 Posts
Ah that sucks I am going with my brothers and dad from June 1st to the 6th...we will have 4 outlaws at least. Come earlier!

Btw fatty I am driving 15 hours....you can do it if you want to

·
Premium Member
143 Posts
hey fatty, done this drive twice now from the couv, and its only 13 with all the piss and food/gas breaks!

·
Premium Member
3,297 Posts
Hmmmm, I might just have to think about this a little more then....could be pretty fun and like I said, its the ONLY dunes I have not hit on the entire west coast that I know of. but then again,its a little inland.....

·
Premium Member
143 Posts
hey jess, will you guys have any room on your trailer if fatty can make it! i know kevins trailers are all full at this moment!

·
Registered
215 Posts
Maybe not sure of the # count yet but if i can i will

·
Premium Member
3,297 Posts
If I do go, I'll probably bring my own truck if I decide to head back early, don't wanna miss to much work!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts