Polaris Riders Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was looking at Quadjunkies shaved fenders and was wondering if someone makes an already shaved set similiar, that I could just purchase? Have a TLD factory predator and really dont want to just start chopping on the original ones. Do they just sell the front fender portion without the middle nose section? What do you use to trim them? Leave a polished edge? Too me, the front part of the fender doesnt seem to serve any purpose but rather adds weight and just leaves more to vibrate. I only ride on sand, so mud is not an issue. jim

·
Registered
48 Posts
fullbore has new plastic out but ya still have to cut the fenders,if you want that look. i hacked mine with a cutoff wheel on a die grinder.check them out on my profile.so much better

·
Registered
3,904 Posts
saharapredator~~~~~ Go for it! Its really easy to do! :):): If I were a bit closer I would fix em up for ya;) Im surprised you cant buy them race cut by now......you will like them sooo much better in sand once you cut them off....

·
Registered
429 Posts
I've always used a fine grit sand paper to leave a polished edge.

·
Registered
3,904 Posts
I use a Drehmel and a buffing wheel on my drehmel to smooth it out afterwards.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Quadjunkies, how are those cut fenders in the snow?, If they aren't too bad in the snow, I beleive I will cut mine.

·
Registered
3,904 Posts
no problems in snow what so ever with my 400rx, Im yet to try the PRedator in snow since we bought it this spring,but Im sure you will be fine...:)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts