Polaris Riders Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know if there is a service manual or cd rom available yet? If so how do you get one? Thanks

·
Registered
453 Posts
Yes they are available, I got mine through my dealer..

·
Registered
249 Posts
i got mine off of ebay for $15

·
Registered
93 Posts
There's a guy on Ebay that sells the cd rom. I do not know if he is reliable. Check his feedback. Personally, I'd rather have the book.

·
Registered
147 Posts
I wonder if that person on e-bay is just selling coppies of the cd rom? My dealer told me it was like $40 for the book and cd

·
Registered
249 Posts
no - there not copies there the real deal - don't know how he came across them, but i couldn't see paying $40 at dealership

·
Registered
48 Posts
got mine off of ebay as well...$15 and well worth it.

·
Registered
50 Posts
What's the link to the guy on ebay?

·
Registered
249 Posts
the guys user name is rtzmsportz , but it doesn't look like he has any listed currently.

·
Registered
141 Posts
$40 for the CD Rom and book. I also just received a black and white version of the Service manual in the mail. I was pretty excited when I looked in the cover and saw the CD. Now if I'm going to get dirty I just print the pages I need instead of ruining the book.

As far as the CD's off Ebay I too think they are illigal copies.

CMC how do you know they are the real deal? all he has to do is scan the CD and copy the picture the picture and print it on the new one? Or maybe he sells just the book else where. :p

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Why by a pirated copy, when for just a few dollars more, you can get the legitimate deal, and show a bit of thanks to Polaris for taking the risk and making this fine machine. Call me sentimental, but do it right.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I bought the pirated one from a guy on ebay for $5 shipped. My auction was http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=34240&item=2419413944

Dave

·
Premium Member
804 Posts
got mine free, pays to have family at dealer

·
Registered
42 Posts
if you email me with your email address i will kindly send you a FREE copy of my service manual. if i dont send it right away ( IM A TRUCK DRIVER AND AM GONE FOR A FEW DAYS AT A TIME) serch for it on grokster under PREDATOR SERVICE MANUAL.
I CANT SEE EVERYONE PAYING $15 FOR PIRATED COPYS OF A MANUAL ON EBAY, WHEN YOU CAN GET IT FOR FREE FROM ME! I HATE RIP OFFS!!!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts