Polaris Riders Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I jsut added the side scoops from PRM-ATV.com to my predator. They look great and they actually serve a purpose. They offer some shielding of the coolant reservoir on the left side. Also, my friend and i were out riding our predators on saturday and usually when we stop, both our fans are running trying to cool the beasts down. Since adding the scoops, i have not heard the fan on mine. I think they are a great $50 investment.

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
Good info, i was thinking of getting those. Im not sure i want to do any engine modifications because i want it to run right. Have you seen the trail tech billet dash? It looks pretty sharp.

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The trailtech dash and x-bars are very trick. my buddy has the dash and the x-bars and they are sweet. Its on my list of things to buy.

·
Mostly Harmless
2,544 Posts
I have a Trail Tech dash on order. I was gonna get the x-bars but decided against it. Those scoops sound interesting too; I may have to get a set.

Rob

·
Registered
101 Posts
I got rath racing radiator scoops and they look great, i like them better than the prm scoops.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Hey Prink,

Whats the difference between the PRM and the Rath scoops? Mounting method or?

Anyone got some photos of them installed?

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
The PRM scoops are full design like the ones I make. The Rath units only divert 50% of the passing air. $40 shipped to your door.

·
Registered
101 Posts
The rath scoops work great, but $40 shipped is a good deal

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
I've got some pics, gonna see if a bud can pop them on his site. You can also e-mail me, and I'll send them that way.

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I put a couple of pictures of my Predator with the PRM scoops in my profile. Hope this will help anyone looking for scoops.

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Not sure where all I've posted this, but I found a same quality, lower priced supplier for aluminum. The scoops are now $30/pair, $25 for the scoops, and $5 for shipping. I'll have my site up during this coming week.

Thanks for your time,

Ken

·
Registered
42 Posts
modquad, i think thats tooooooooooo cheep to pass up!

·
Registered
125 Posts
I got my set of Mod Quads JETBLAST scoops, and they look great!

Fit and finish was top notch, price is right too!

Do yourself a favor and pick up a set from him today!

The RED "jetblast" looks great on my Troy Lee pred.

Check them out on www.jetblastgear.com under the photo gallery.

Heapster

1 - 15 of 15 Posts