Polaris Riders Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I just ordered my ITP SandStars, 20/11/10 in the rear on Doug .160's and the fronts on .160"s. Needless to say i am itching to get t the dunes. Last weekend I smoked a couple of modded Shee"s andhung pretty well with a CR250 in this crappy sotty area out at Pinal Air Park. We were out there breaking in my friends DS 720 getting preped for the dunes. I am more than itching. After watching Turbo Bobbies video I am sittin here at work just dreaming of carving. Is there many people planning trips to Glamis or Buttercup the weekend of Halloween? I'm rolling out with out 20 buddies to Buttercup, I think we've all had it with Glamis. We'll see how these new tires go then. but I'll have a pic with them on next week.
Go Dunes Now!

·
Premium Member
383 Posts
I was thinking of maybe headin out there myself. We always go to buttercup. I bought the first pair of the front sand stars here in yuma a couple of weeks ago. I have still not been able to get to the dunes to test them but I will soon.

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah I'm dying for them to show up, I want of so bad to mount them. I did finally piss of my entire neighborhood last night. Normally I only run my Pred from my garage into the bed of my truck about 50 feet away. Last night I rose a wheelie down the block in 3rd. (White Bros E pipe with 8 disks and no spark arrester, to say loud yes.)
I'm just wondering how we're going to ride at Butter cup if we get there late, in April we got into camp at like 3 in the morning, then rode out, my buddies DS 650 was loud along with the PRD pipe on my other buddies 400ex. At the time I had a 3 hour old Z400 totally stock. We left camp and the next morning we were woken by a guy with a rail just wrapping out because he was pissed we made too much noise when we left an came back at 6am. Now my DS buddy is a 720, the 400 is a 440 and I have a piped Pred. If anyone is behind us i feel sorry for thier ears as just the DS and I were riding fire rodes this last weekend and it hurt my ears.

Oh goody i got a itchy throttle finger!
Must dune must dune must dune,
Nov. 1st people, lets make it begin!

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Oh I want to play! I think they look great, and I hope they float like a butterfly and sting like a bee.

·
Premium Member
383 Posts
Erik, the next time you come through on your way to buttercup, let me know. Maybe we can set something up. I'm on the way.

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
We'll be rolling through Yuma around 9:30 / 10 pm Halloween night and then back on our way out around 4pm on Nov 3rd. I think we're going to Gordons Well. I hope it's under 90 when we get there. Easter was nice.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts