Polaris Riders Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought some paddle tires and I'm going to try them out this weekend. I'll let you all know how they do. I got 22x11x10 9 paddle extreme haulers and GBC sharkfins for the front. **** - I cant wait to try them out!

Jeff

03 PRED
W/B slip on
39 tooth rear sprocket(black)
PRM radiator scoops
shock covers(black)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Well I would like to tell you how those tires worked but had a problem with my predator. Shortly after I got to walden after driving 2 hours, going up a hill, My thumb throtle stem (which is made out of plastic) broke. Needless to say my day was done. Took it to the dealer on the way home and they replaced it for me free - but still a bummer - I drove 4 hours to ride for like 3 min. My friends cannondale and my other friends suz kfx400 both have steal stems on the thumb throtle. Anyone else have this happen?

Jeff

03 PRED
W/B slip on
39 tooth rear sprocket
PRM radiator scoops
shock covers

·
Registered
53 Posts
that really sucks, i went to little sahara last weekend and my buddy had a ds with haulers, they went up everything he pointed his four wheeler at, he hit a raptor and bent his tie rod, right away, but someone with us had an extra, also an extra ron woods cdi for someone who burnt theirs up, luckily my predator ran good all weekend

1 - 3 of 3 Posts