Polaris Riders Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Mostly Harmless
2,544 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Some friends and I are headed out to the mountain for this upcoming weekend (Feb 8-9) if anybody happens to be in the area and wants to join us, or stop in and say Hi.

Look for the camp of three RVs... two Lance campers (one with a silver Dodge and one with a white GMC) and a toybox with a silver F150.

For those who don't know, Sand Mountain is on US Hwy 50 approx. 28 miles east of Fallon, Nevada.

Rob

·
Registered
5 Posts
Rob,

looks like we are going on presidents day weekend - 14th thru 16th. actually on saturday the 15th morning there is going to be some drags I wanna see!

I talked to you earlier on atvoutdoors.net.... my username is schwendi over there

·
Mostly Harmless
2,544 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi Schwendi!

I'm probably going to go out there over President's Day Weekend too. The parts guy at local Polaris dealer told me that there were some Raptor guys that wanted me to meet them out there that weekend to race, so I suppose I'll go. :)

We'll have to hook up and do some riding!

Rob

·
Mostly Harmless
2,544 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well, the last time we went it got into the upper 20's, but this time it's supposed to be into the lower teens. It has two friends of mine worried enough that they aren't bringing water in their RVs, just carrying a 5 gal jug of water with a spigot.

I'm not worried about it, but then again, I have a cold weather package on my camper and everything is enclosed and my holding tanks are ducted.

Rob

1 - 6 of 6 Posts