Polaris Riders Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
okay i race 300 feet sand dragsa and i need paddles so which ones should i get; skat-trak gliders or itp sand stars thanxs.

·
Registered
160 Posts
if your racing sand drags, id go with a more extreme tire like the skat trak extreme hauler. if thats to much bite then go normal haulers, a straight paddle will beat a v paddle everytime

·
Registered
839 Posts
20", 10 paddle haulers on an 8"rim. They ballon out and dig great as long as the sand is soft.

·
Registered
993 Posts
I used the 9-paddle extremes and they worked great, if all your doing is drags, they offer superlites that have a-lot more shaved off from bead to bead, therfor reducing your rotating mass. I went with the 10 inch on my predator, however as stated above, an 8 inch rim/tire combo will work better if all you want is a good drag tire, thats what most run on the high power drag bikes.

·
Mostly Harmless
2,544 Posts
To run 8" or 9" rear wheels you'll have to go to 4x110 hubs, such as the ones from Rath...

I'm going to sell my 20" 8-paddle Extreme Haulers (on ITP .190 wheels) to switch to that setup.

Rob

·
Registered
553 Posts
Rob, what would you sell the tires for? I really need sand tires on wheels.I can spend around 150.00+shipping let me know...Crypto...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts