Polaris Riders Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Curious if anyone has seen the panal? I've seen it in the nov dirtwheels..but i'd like to see how it looks on the bike. They've got a raptor and a V-force and they look half decent..maybe somthing other then the factory plastic one..

Not sure if they'll work with stock bars though..

http://www.roxspeedfx.com/dash_panel.cfm?prd=atv

heres a link for the pics..

·
Registered
434 Posts
I don't know about them, for the price if I needed new bars I'd get the trailtech's, and it would save $50 on a unversal fat bar kit. But if I was to just replace the factiry plastic piece I'd prolly go for ir, it looks pretty mean =0)

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Rox makes some great quality gear. They had a sweeeeeet v-force ( I don't believe I just typed that) at our last harescramble. Nice fit and finish. They've been making snowmobile gear for a while, and it's holding up great. Also HPD has a bar mount too. I'm still liking my Trailtech...gotta go along with Sport on that one. Getting to be some great choices.

·
Registered
15 Posts
I just bought the dash. Its in the mail. I got the tag bars on a recommendation from a 400ex buddy whos had them for years. They were cheaper than trail tech and i supported him so we will see. If i can figure out how to upload pictures from my Digicam, ill put them in my profile.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts