Polaris Riders Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I live in Massand i do a lot of riding on the powerlines in billirica and burlington. I also do some riding up in N.H. in Deering, Hillsborogh, and Dunbart. Does any one know other areas in Mass and N.H.?

·
Registered
23 Posts
Pitsfield, october mt., otis all in mass pittsfields the biggest, otis kind of sucks, oct. mt. is cool. oh ya theres great berrington(bear mt.) these are all on the west side of mass. $20 reg. and your all set to ride

·
Registered
37 Posts
Im right next to Granville, MA and do a lot of riding on the power/pipe lines. Its very rocky until you get closer to southwick, and do a lot riding Heading out to Tuckers off Rt. 8.

Yeah it was $35 for me to register but its cheaper than getting caught. Learned that the hard way.

·
Registered
6 Posts
lot of riding in grafton ma i have my own track and do alot of riding in the powerlines and the gas pipelines tons of trails all the way to vietnam,wanna ride let me know, tons of people to ride with, lots of friends, and really cool people out this way,tons of nice machines. DEATHMETAL IS LIFE,THRASHMETAL IS GOD,AND GRINDCORE IS PRODUCED BY THE DEVIL.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts