Polaris Riders Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
557 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone tried running regular Renthal handle bars on their predator? I have a set off of my 400 ex I am thinking about putting on and just wondered if anyone else has tried it.

·
Registered
128 Posts
I haven't but they should fit. Hold them up next to the stock one and check the width to make sure the new ones aren't that much wider cause if they are you might have a problem with the cables being too short. Also check the thickness of the new bar to the old one where they clamp up to make sure you can use the stock clamp. Hope this helps >Drew

·
Registered
993 Posts
I've used renthals in the past and they always seem to end up bent, without crashing or rolling over in any way. I prefer the pro tapers for that reason, I have not seen a bent pair yet.

·
Registered
242 Posts
did the renthals fit? how did they work out ? please get back to me bc i might be thinking of buying a pair or my friends gunna give me his old ones.

·
Registered
557 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I put on my Renthal ATV race bend on my Predator. I really like the positioning of the bars. I still need to fine tune them for riding sitting down and standing.

Dan

·
Registered
242 Posts
so the bar is the same size and fitts the stock clamp ?

·
Registered
993 Posts
The regular renthal bar will fit the stock clamp, they are the same size as stock. Just be sure not to order there fat bar, that requires a different clamp.

·
Registered
242 Posts
ok thanks alot

·
Registered
160 Posts
i run banshee renthals replacements on my pred, work great

1 - 9 of 9 Posts