Polaris Riders Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My Pred is way out of control in the rear end on loose gravel at higher speeds, i know it's the stock tires (way to much spin). I was thinking of changing to Kenda Klaws, does anyone else have this problem? anyone have the Kenda's? what kind of difference did it make?

·
Registered
1,935 Posts
ditto, on gravel im loser than a $3 ***** on saturday night. but its not so often that i run anything other than dirt or clay, and on that the razrs rock.

·
Registered
242 Posts
well i have that problem here sort of . Let Me Explain all around my house and stuff there are coal hills to climb and stuff and to get there i need to take ruff trails the stock tires do great on that but when i hit the coal hills the steepness kills me my stock tires/back end has so much power that it spins like crazy so when im like three quadlinks away from the top my back tires diggin to the coal and spinn like crazy and im forced to stall i need more front end power my friend says but how do i get it his 400 ex flys up the trails like nothing makes my quad look bad even though its better if it had the right parts for the coal hills. any suggestions. o ya STOCK TIRES FREAKING SUCK

·
Registered
253 Posts
Warning, get yourself some stock 400ex tires and run them at real low pressure. I think that they are made be Ohutsu or something like that.

·
Registered
242 Posts
alright i will think of that i was also told spider tech tires are good did you har of that being any good ?

·
Registered
184 Posts
I left my parking brake set one time right after I got the quad and it made it really squirley, the back end wanted to swap real bad even at low speeds. If you have excessive brake drag like so many of us I think that would cause it to want to fishtail at speed, check it out before spending a ton on tires.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts