Polaris Riders Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I was finally able to see a predator up close this weekend. I was at Winchester Bay Oregon and saw quite a few. I have read a few of Robs posts on other sites and could not believe the predator would come close to my Raptor, let alone beat it. Finally a guy challenged me to a race, I beat him by about a 1/2 bike length after about a 200 yard run, but I was really surprised by the Predator, it took me off the line, and I did not pass until I was in 4th gear, even then the little bugger would not go away. My wife thinks she needs a sport quad now, I just might have to get her a Predator.

·
Registered
315 Posts
Find some dirt and unleash the real power of the Predator. The races are about the same either way over 300ft. Raptor by an eyelash. Can't complain about that.

·
Registered
119 Posts
i have out run every raptor with ease on my predator. the predator has 6 more hp. it is the best performing bike i ever had. the mags. says the cannondale will out run the predator but rob no thats not true.

·
Mostly Harmless
2,544 Posts
All of my races have been uphill on the dunes... and that's where the Predator's powerband shines. On flat ground, I'm sure the three machines are very close, and it will ultimately depend on the rider's ability.

Rob

·
Registered
119 Posts
hey rob cool site. we dont have any long sand hills hear but we got some long stretchs of flat sand. have not had a chance to go any where with hills yet. ever time i get chance i out run a raptor just for the fun of it. i got out run a lot on my scrambler by raptors now the tables has turned by a 499cc bike cool ah.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Oh man I got the chills reading your guys's forums, now that I have my TLD predator I can't wait to get revenge from how bad my warrior used to get killed!

·
Registered
119 Posts
hey sandfreak your wife is going to outrun you if you get her a pedator i know!!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well, now I know she won't out run me. I took her to look at quads yesterday, when I showed her the KFX400 she fell in love, then I took her to see the Ped. she didn't like it. Women, why is everything about, "it doesn't match my helmet or riding gear", "I think the green looks cool." Looks like I may be adding a Kawi to the trailer insted of the Predator.

·
Registered
119 Posts
you talked in the kaw. so she wont outrun you! right

·
Mostly Harmless
2,544 Posts
So paint the Predator green. :)

Rob

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Not hardly, I was really looking foward to getting a Pred. on the trailer, Rob I tried to tell her we can get after market plastic, it didn't work. Well I know what will be my next quad will be. I actually was going to buy a Pred. when I first started shopping around, the thing that turned me away was actually ajerk sales person at the YREKA, CA. dealership.

·
Registered
42 Posts
sand freak. its not a good idea to get a predator right now because your sons will want predator 90cc's so they can be just like dad!that predator would cost you $10,000. he he he he he p.s. i know bucause my kids did that to me

1 - 12 of 12 Posts