Polaris Riders Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have a problem, i have had two sport atvs a pred and yfz. the yfz blew up so i do not have very much riding time on it and my pred has about 60 miles on it. i do not know if i should be dissapoited about the pred or happy. i need someone that has had other sport atv (raptors z400) to tell me how it compares. i dont go by what DW says because they are full of ****. help me

·
Registered
35 Posts
I can tell you right now that if you have to rely on other peoples opinions to be happy you will never be happy! A company could build an atv that is far better than anything else out there, you go buy one, you ride and like it, then someone tells you it's a piece of junk, and then you start thinking "maybe it is a piece of junk". Even though it's the best atv you could buy. Don't worry about what other people think. What do you think?

·
Registered
839 Posts
I have ridden just about everything x-cept the new YFZ. And I have to admit I still have my old trusty Banshee. Just can't part with it. I love the power and put quite a bit of cash into it over the years (14k - don't tell my wife)making it better. I did buy a new Predator and thinks it's great. In my opinion by far the best buy for the money. But I would still sell it before the Banshee. Guess what I'm sayin is ride whatever you feel the most comforatble on.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts