Polaris Riders Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering if there are any trips scheduled in socal. I like to ride with fellow website riders. Any ideas where, and when?

·
Premium Member
8,086 Posts
good idea, maybe you can put something together for that side of the country. I have tried the Silver Lake trips and it usually ends up with the Ohio Mafia guys and is a blast.

·
Registered
431 Posts
What about CenCal?

·
Premium Member
691 Posts
Sounds like a good idea...keep me posted also.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hey moose you know el mirage charges 18 dollars a day. Hidezpred Apple valley u ride at johnson or el mirage.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
You guys wanna ride somewhere like pismo so we can have people from central cali and norcal ppl so up? Need to know so we can get this going.

·
Premium Member
691 Posts
I used to ride at El Mirage every now and then, but now that they charge $$$...no way!!! I ride Johnson/Lucerne Valley all the time since it is so close. On 2/26&27 they are holding "The King Of The Hammers" rock/desert race out at the "Hammer Trails" off Boone Rd. in Lucerne Valley....If I don't have to help the Maxxis support team then I will be riding.

·
Registered
431 Posts
So, is this meeting gonna be for the felas only or family.

·
Premium Member
5,615 Posts
I would like to ride but I'm pretty busy with the race season right now. I think a western region ride would be cool because there are a lot of riders from so cal as well as Az. that can usually make glamis. if it's really about the ride thats where a big group ride would be fun.

I'm not opposed to pismo but It is small from what I here. I think it could be a good late may to early june ride. do 2 rides. one north and one south.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Im open to anything family kool with me you guys tell me. First off!!! WHERE????? Pismo, Glamis, Ocotillo Wells, Gorman, Johnson Valley. If we have it in Pismo how may people from central cali willing to go, or norcal? Thinking early May

·
Premium Member
691 Posts
I'm in....say when!

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Lets make it family and friends and the dates May 1st-3rd fri-sun. First off if we make it glamis. How hot is going to be 110 out there? Any ppl from az showing up. I was just thinking pismo cause of weather and hopefully ppl from central and north cali showing up. The more ppl the better time riding well have.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
papas are you in and where u wanna ride at?

·
Registered
431 Posts
Well I can't do May 1st-3rd my daugther has a volleyball tourniment up north and the wk-end after that. So it's up in the airfor me. Pismo would be good during the summer. Have you guys heard of Hollister Hills at Hollister CA?

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Papas how about last week of april good for you? (Hide),(jmthe),(moose) you guys in for pismo ,last weekend in april> I will start a new thread with this date if you guys are in

·
Premium Member
691 Posts
How 'bout Easter in Glamis?....weather is always perfect.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
glamis 4 easter sounds good !!!!!! Guys in for that??

1 - 20 of 24 Posts