Polaris Riders Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was out riding in wet conditions, rolled the wheeler in a puddle, rolled it back over and it fired right up. Got home and drove it into the garage. Replaced the air filters. There was some oily water in the bottom of the air box. Let it sit for a week or two and now it wont start. I pulled the carb off and cleaned it. It has spark, even when i put starting fluid in the carb it wont fire. It cranks over fine but wont fire at all. Anyone have an idea on what the issue could be?

·
Site Sponsor
36 Posts
I was out riding in wet conditions, rolled the wheeler in a puddle, rolled it back over and it fired right up. Got home and drove it into the garage. Replaced the air filters. There was some oily water in the bottom of the air box. Let it sit for a week or two and now it wont start. I pulled the carb off and cleaned it. It has spark, even when i put starting fluid in the carb it wont fire. It cranks over fine but wont fire at all. Anyone have an idea on what the issue could be?
It should fire up if it really has spark. It might be a bad spark plug. And maybe check the carburetor again. Make sure you've done it right.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts