Polaris Riders Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Rob Arnold, a good friend of mine, is pictured in the April Dirtwheels magazine. Check out his race cut plastic. Tell me that aint sweet! There is a full page pic of him on his brand spankin new Predator. He won first place at the ATV Olympics in Florida in the Open A class. His bike doenst have any internal mods but he has added nerf bars, pure polaris pipe, cut plastic, custom suspension, and k&N kit. There are a few other simple mods i am forgettin. Goes to show you that this bike is for real!

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That usually about how long it takes. Dont know why but i think it took mine 2-3 months.

·
Mostly Harmless
2,544 Posts
It took a while for my subscription to start too... I think it was like two months. Hopefully yours will show soon!

Rob

·
Registered
249 Posts
look at the brite side your 'scipt will last longer :)

·
Registered
31 Posts
Yeah my ole lady ordered me some magazines through magazinecity.net on January 1st and still nothin. I think she ordered me DirtyWheels and ATV4WheelAction and some motorcycle magazines. She gets sick of me payin full cover price for the magazines that I read, she's right though, I pay **** near 5 bucks a issue at the news stand and a subscription costs a little over a buck for an issue!! Thats the ole lady for ya, savin money so I can have more TOYS.

·
Registered
73 Posts
The Predator is repersenting!!! I have had my Pred for about 3 weeks now and it is a awsome machine. I had a 02 LE Raptor and moved to a area where atv racing is popular. I tried to ride the raptor on the mx track and was not inpressed with it. It was good on the holeshot and the jumps but sucked on the corners. The bike is just to top heavy and wanted to two and three wheel out of the corners. I bought a pred. and practiced with it twice and raced and placed second overall in a beginner class. It a very good bike.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts