Polaris Riders Forum banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The official release of the Predator's carbon fiber look plastic has taken place. I've seen it with my own eyes....and Wow! I may be able to get a pic shortly. Hmmm, what a nice addition to go along with the 440 gear. Da wabbits are shakin'! :D

·
Registered
394 Posts
Modquad hurry with thoes pics I need to see this.

Zack

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The pic ended up on ATV Connections Dune Zone front page. Like the blurb states, the pic just doesn't do the quality, and detail justice. You really have to see this gear in person. Still gives you the general idea. They've really been bustin' their butts on trick gear. Great group of people. :D

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Here's the link...http://www.atvconnection.com/atvconnection/Departments/Dunes/Carbon-Fiber-Pred.cfm

·
Registered
3,904 Posts
ooooooolaaalaaaaaa..........I DEF need a better pic of it with some clarity..I wonder what the price is.....OH.Im droolin..................:) Tina

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
It has been released to the dealers, so they should be able to give you a quote. I know I keep saying it, but the in person experience, is way cool. This will be setting the rest of the industry on it's rear. These people have been really burning extremely long days on some incredibly innovative ideas...there's more comin'. :D

·
Registered
168 Posts
Can't tell from the pic, is it the same design as the stock plastic? Or did they do something different around the gas tank and the way it mounts to/around the tank?

·
Registered
3,904 Posts
I was hoping that someone would do a little different a design.I have a feeling this carbon fiber is gonna be WAAAYYYY to much for my pocketbook

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
According to the Polaris computer, the prices are:

Nose- $59
Front fender-$249
Rear fender-$229

There are a couple of other pieces that are being finalized. Should be available Sept 1st. When you consider there is nothing else on the market that comes close to this....those are some pretty good prices. Like the suggestion I posted elsewhere, get some Hyper Racing carbon fiber rims, and wow, nothing else out there will even come close. The TLD already stops traffice, this could be dangerous to bring out in public....and don't forget to toss the 440 race kit into the mix. Yea, I'm smilin'!!! :D

·
Registered
394 Posts
WOW! That is sweeeeetttttt. I need it. I dont know what I want now a system for my truck or that. I want both. I will try and fit in to my pocket book but it prolly wont happen. I can always look at the pic alot.

Zack

·
Registered
18 Posts
I dunno, I kinda like the purple fullbore stuph more...

...NOT!!!

·
Registered
82 Posts
Why did they make it just like the stock plastic i was hopin for maybe a cooler lookin front or somethin.

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
If you've ever had a chance to tour a plastic facility, you'd know the dies are friggin' huge, and very expensive. Besides....I don't think you can't get any cooler looking fron than the Predator. :D

·
Registered
394 Posts
Yeah it will be even more one of a kind with that carbon fiber plastic.

Zack

1 - 20 of 42 Posts