Polaris Riders Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2004 predator 90 that was sitting outside for 10 or so years i cleaned the carb and did general maintenance and it ran good for 8 months the carb float failed so i bought a new china carb which worked until the cdi and coil broke so i replaced those as well i have also put in an imp performance trans and higher sprocket gears for faster riding

just recently the china carbs float had also failed and stopped working so i went and bought a new carb which did nothing the quad is extremely hard to start and only starts with choke on if the quad does start it idles for 3 seconds and dies i took out the sparkplug and it was completely soaked in gas i then adjusted float height and it did nothing again the spark was weak so i cleaned the stator and put my old coil from my predator 500 and it didnt inprove i have removed the petcock because it was leaking everywhere and wouldnt work and have also put a bigger fuel line on the carb does not overflow or anything idk whats wrong please help before some dealer charges 1000 dollars to fix it

1 - 1 of 1 Posts