Polaris Riders Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just went to my local dealership and they wanted to charge me $5,999 plus tax for the predator which I thought was reasonable until I read some of the posts here on how much you guys got them for. Do any of the stores you guys purchased it at ship them to other states, any online stores, or a phone number to get a better deal on one. Thanks

·
Registered
36 Posts
"There is a dealer in Indiana listing predators with a buy it now price of 5400.00."

"$5400 o.t.d. plus $120 for delivery. I followed everyones lead that pointed to the auction on ebay. Awsome deal. out of Sportsman ATV Russiaville, IN. Out of state sale helped save a little cash too."

These are two of the posts from a thread asking how much did everyone pay for their Preds.

·
Registered
231 Posts
There's a couple on e-bay right now that have a buy it now price that is very reasonable.

http://search.ebay.com/search/search.dll?cgiurl=http%3A%2F%2Fcgi.ebay.com%2Fws%2F&krd=1&from=R8&MfcISAPICommand=GetResult&ht=1&SortProperty=MetaEndSort&query=polaris+predator

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yea unfortunately they don't do financing which is why it is so cheap, if I had the 5,400 on hand I am sure my local shop would also give it to me for that price.

·
Registered
43 Posts
I talked to several shops near me and no one would take any less than 6000 cash, so thats what I paid.

CJ

·
Registered
37 Posts
This topic is interesting because I have been trying to sell my predator which has been ridden 5 times. I have been asking $4500 which I think is a very good price considering it has 1 year remaining on the extended warranty and has about $500 in aftermarket. I paid $6700 OTD when I bought it. Everyone that calls me on it wants to low ball me to $4000 becuase they say they can get one new for $4999, but from what I have found it is not happening. $5400 is still the lowest I have found while searching around trying to fiqure out what I should ask for mine. Why did the used market fall out from under these quads. I still believe they are the best trail quad out there right now. Only reason I am selling is because I am purchasing a boat since I have a young son now and dont ride anymore.

·
Premium Member
2,204 Posts
ask watz and i. were getting our 03 preds for 5254.18 otd. no lie either. you have a good deal going on there though

·
Registered
2 Posts
Abernathy Cycles in TN is selling Preds for 4950 cash and TLD for 5399. Cash price. Best to get load from bank anyway because the finacing polaris has is rediculous. They want to do the 50 dollars a month deal for a while then hit you with the remaining balance and interest from day one. They also have the no payment crap till 2005 thing. These deals only get kids in trouble financially. Banks are offering low rates on loans in fact a credit union by me has 4% right now. Just go to the bank and get a check and pay cash and save some dough. later on.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts