Polaris Riders Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Recently I aquired and 05 polaris predator 500! I did the whole front end (bearings alignment inner and outer tie rods) I was riding home yesterday and noticed on my left back tire it had a slight wobble not a lot just a little bit Is this a bearing or does this happen when you are going fast and gunning it? I also have a slight tinking noise when I run it but as soon as it idles it goes away! Is that a tensioner or a whole new timing chain? Any and all info about these quads are super appreciated! Thank you

·
Registered
2008 Polaris Outlaw 525S HMF center pipe, Elka Legacy Series front and rear shockss
70 Posts
The left rear doesn't have bearings it is on a spline. It might be loose, check lugnuts and the spindle nut that hold the hub on.

Reactions: Pred500troylee

·
Registered
2008 Polaris Outlaw 525S HMF center pipe, Elka Legacy Series front and rear shockss
70 Posts
The rear sprocket should not wobble. It should be bolted tight to the sprocket hub When you jack up the swing arm from the axle carrier does the axle wobble? Is the hub nut on the brake side loose?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts