Polaris Riders Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i know this is shame-less but i am starting a touring business and could use some feedback from people. i would give anybody from this site who wants to book a trip with me DEEP discounts! so please check out www.utahtrailbuddies.com . thanks for looking and please check it out and tell me what you think! God bless, john www.UtahTrailBuddies.com...

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
hey, thanks guys for adding the link!!! John

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
well.....i know you guys have looked, any feedback? anything that the site needs or you would like to see more of? i sure could use a opinion from someone besides the bride! thanks john

·
Registered
355 Posts
I think it is cool! My childhood dream was to do the piute trail with my family. Now it will have to wait till My family grows a bit. But good website.

It looks funny with all the colored words. Maybe use underlined words or headlines instead of funny colors.

·
Premium Member
3,935 Posts
John your welcome for the link....

The site set-up looks good, and I hope the business does well.

On the subject of the website itself: this is just my opinion, but the red is a bit much...especially with the blue font on it. It is not a comfortable feeling when reading it, rather harsh. Red is not a friendly color for most people.

Green, beige and brown are a more pleasant choice of color......maybe some yellow for brightness........again just my opinion...

·
Registered
245 Posts
^^^^what he said.. good luck

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
THANKS! i knew you guys would have some great ideas! Mark, i am trying to go with a red-white-blue theme but i did change alot of the red to white lettering. this seems easier on the eyes! please ask others to take a look and give some ideas.thanks and God bless, John

·
Premium Member
3,297 Posts
The site setup is really nice! I didn't read everything but all the pics look good. Like they said, maybe touch up the colors a little but it looks real nice man!

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks big F, alot of work has gone into this site. It sure is nice to have othes look at what took hard work and say it looks good. the paiute trail and san refael swell are awesome places to ride and the pics dont do them justice! hope to see some of the people on this site come and ride with us. thanks again,John

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
just a thought, if members of this site want to get together and plan a trip(this would be easy if you live west of the rockies)I would be proud to donate my time and organize a sweet trail ride and maybe a day at the dunes. please let me know, i am doing this for a bunch of guys on a can-am site that my partner is a member of, so i had to make the same offer to the great people here! let me know, John

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
bump

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
No one????????????????????

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
No one????????????

·
Premium Member
5,389 Posts
too far for me but the site looks nice. One question though, I was looking at the pricing and it only includes packages with vehicle rental, is there a different set of prices for without vehicle rental?

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
yes! good point! need to add that. prices would depend on the area and size of group.thanks for the feedback will add that tonight. thanks again, John

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
well, if it 1 person or 20 please let me know. I would love to ride with anyone from this site. God bless, John

·
Registered
355 Posts
Next year we might be coming down again from Canada. We normally hit up the sand dunes. I think i might convince my brothers to do a ride through the paiute trail. I learned about the Paiute Trail as a kid and my dad promised he would take us but time and money got short so we never did.

What is the skill level of the Paiute? How long does it take to do it? My dad says it was like a three day trip where you can camp or get a motel along the way. I think it would be great to hit some nice trails. Is it busy? I think it would be awesome. By the way I like what you did with your website since the first time I looked at it. It looks good and more apealing!

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Hey, thanks for the look on the website! The main loop of the paiute is a large road that even jeeps can travel, it is the side trails that can be tough. There is so many trails with different skill levels, You are sure to find something for everyone. From mild to wild! The main loop has side trails to gas and lodging all along the it, so you don't have to rough it unless you want to. The only time it is realy busy is major holidays and the jamboree. The riding here and at the san rafael swell are unbelievable! Thanks again for looking at the website! God bless, John (if you plan it ...we will ride)

·
Registered
8 Posts
the can-am guys are coming on labor day weekend and staying for about 5 days. anyone from this site that wants to come and ride would be more than welcome! I just need to know how many and when. I will not be on the mountain durring the weekend(too many idiots!) but a couple of days before and the following tues ww will have the trails to our selves. let me know! John

·
Registered
355 Posts
I am still looking for a trailer to bring my quad with me to Utah. I am going to be visiting for a month or so. My wife wants to see her friends and go to some stuff at BYU so I hope I can find a trailer to keep me sane!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts