Polaris Riders Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I put some pic's in my profile. I am looking for black graphis for the rear fenders. If anyone knows of any please let me know. What do you guys and gals think of the black to silver look?

·
Registered
82 Posts
How did you get your seat cover black? Did u paint it or somethin? I wanna get a black cover for my troylee. I think it will look awesome. by the way, ur pred looks sweet with the black to grey.

·
Registered
3,904 Posts
I think its very cool!!!!! If it were mine, I would go all black though with maybe some orange silver colors.. I love to design graphics ..Im doing a set for my 400ex on silver maier soon...Let us know when you get your grapihs done I would love to see them!! TINA :)

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I took the seat to a local upholstery shop. They matched the grain and recovered it for $55. Plus you don't slide foward as much. It's more of a non-skid vinyl. I myself like all black too, but I don't want to have a fake TLD predator.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It is not painted, I had a regular silver predator. Then I cut the fenders completly off, including the fender braces. I did not like it then. So I ordered front black plastic. Then got the seat recovered. I am going for a black to silver fade. I just want to find or custom fabricate black graphics for the rear silver fenders. So that the black blends to the silver more. Thanks for the comments everyone. Black is my color of choice, I couldn't get a TLD Predator so I am trying to customize black in.

·
Registered
217 Posts
I custom painted the front black piece of my Predator red. The paint i used is a new line Krylon called Fusion. Its made specifically for painting on plastic. It seems to be fairly durable. Check the pics in my profile. Maybe you could do your own custom paint work meyerz and give it that personal touch. If anyone is looking for custom seat covers, there is a guy here in Seattle that does an excellent job. He does covers for some of the pro riders. His website is www.gravesmotorsports.com. I have not ask him about seat covers for predators but i am sure he can do them. He does great work and he can use the no slip surface upon request.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Meyerz, I didn't know you could by the black Plastics... If you don't mind, how much did that run you?

Localbuzz, any special prep work needed for the Krylon stuff?

·
Registered
231 Posts
That bike looks sweet!!! Don't hate me if I do the same thing!! HA! Just kidding! It does look good though.

·
Registered
3,904 Posts
LocalBuzz,I have seen some of Graves seat covers and they are really nice! I plan on having them do my seat cover for my Ex when my graphics get done...

·
Registered
147 Posts
I just wonder what gray to black would look like, thanks for messing with my head!!

·
Registered
147 Posts
One other thing, how's that Airforce Kit working out for you??

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
The airforce kit is killer. I have been through all the elements with it and nothing gets in. Sorry for messing with your head. ;}

1 - 14 of 14 Posts