Polaris Riders Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello fellow pred owners, what out of your opinion, do you think is the best all around pipe for the predator? looking to purchase one soon thanks for advice......................

·
Registered
101 Posts
I have the white brothers pipe, the superbike airforce airbox mod, and jet kit. It runs awesome, i highly recommend it. my friend has the HMF pipe on his pred. It sounds good, it is very loud, but it dont seem to be any faster than stock, just louder.

·
Registered
196 Posts
I just put a complete FMF exhaust with titanium4 muffler after having the w/b slip on and did notice the differance. The pipe is louder though. My w/b is for sale if it means anything along with pure polaris grab bar.

·
Registered
129 Posts
i also put the fmf Ti4 system and it had more power, but i didn't notice a real difference until i opened up the intake with a airbox kit, now, it's much faster - james btw, it's REAL loud

·
Registered
28 Posts
predator609... How much are you askin for that w/b?? IM lookin for a pipe but dont have a lot of money right now.

·
Registered
196 Posts
ripndub, does $175 sound ok for pipe and grab bar, email if you want to chat.Also are you anywheres near Paragon park or Rousch creek motorsports park. They look like alot of fun, jumps and trails and stuff.

·
Registered
132 Posts
I run the Yosh Ti system with the carbon silencer and the TEC inserts.I like the medium insert, only slightly louder than stock with much more power. With the small insert it sounds quieter than stock (or the same), butwith better bottom end. I also use the Dial-A-Jet. And no jetting mods.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Actually Rousch creek is about 45 minutes south of me i went there once over the summer with some friends right after i got my pred. And i just started riding this summer so it was one hell of a learnin experience for me but no doubt, fun (and if i had more experience i couldve kept up with the yfz's!!) As for tracks i think they have 5 or 6 tracks some for bikes some for quads some for both, a hare scramble and like hundreds of acres of trails. its 30 bucks to get in but the gates open at 9 and ya ride till dark so iguess that isnt that bad. as for the pipe and the grab bar i have some big bills this week so if you still have it in a few weeks ill talk then.

·
Registered
109 Posts
What does everyone think about the trinity exhaust im thinking about getting it i heard it was one of the best out there

1 - 10 of 10 Posts