Polaris Riders Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wanted to find out if anyone has ridden at Perry Lake? If so how is it? alot of trail, any nice hills? I normally ride at Deepwater and was just looking for somewhere new to try. Thanks for any info

·
Registered
55 Posts
I have not ridden there but am willing to go since i live in wichita I could make a day ride of it. From the info i get milford lake is larger but I here it's fun. my buddy was talking about some hill climbs there but keep in mind we're from Kansas, used to a bunch of wheatfields.

·
Registered
20 Posts
I haven't been in a while, but it was lots of fun. Pretty comparable to Deepwater, actually. Although it seems like some of the area isn't very accessible unless you're really brave and like crazy hill climbs. And I swear this pit didn't look this deep when I decided to try to run it!

·
Registered
2,923 Posts
Perry is like deepwater, except I thought there were alot more hill climbs at Perry. Deepwater...well is a mudpit, except for the area that is opened up and kind sandy/rocky.

·
Registered
20 Posts
I think I'm headed there this weekend whether I can get someone I know to go with me or not. Hopefully I can drag my brother along w/ his V Force, but you never know with him. Anyone else gonna be out there?

·
Registered
20 Posts
Yep, I ended up going by myself. That was a different experience. There were a few others there if I'd gotten myself into trouble though. I convinced myself that nerf bars are worthwhile after a bad landing so I ordered some this morning. The trails were in decent shape, but there's a lot of deep ruts. I managed to get high centered once. Predators don't have the best ground clearance.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Perry is best when it has had time to dry out. then the loose stuff gets pushed into the ruts.. Too bad they allow those huge tired 4x4s in there. they really tear up the trails so others can not even use them.. Not very considerate...

You should really try Randolph ORV area north of Manhattan Ks. alot better than perry just further to drive.. Milford is pretty crazy hills you best know how to ride if you try those hills..

1 - 7 of 7 Posts