Polaris Riders Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys...i was just on the z400 website checkin out what they were sayin to see if they had any storys about racing predators..someguy said he beat a predator 6 times in a row....and at the end he said he thinks the predator is slower then the z400.,..if anyone has any storys about racing z400s please share with us

·
Registered
3,904 Posts
He could be just a really good rider and the guy on the Z may not be as good, I have seen the Z vs the Predator MANY times and I have pics in my sonyimagstation of it getting its butt kicked every time.lol !!!!Its a friend of mines Z400,who is a pretty good rider hill climbin and draggin against our Predator,he has yet to win any races.As a matter of fact, neither has our friend on the Raptor,but the Raptor Def. beats it off the line but in mid, it catches up and wins most of the time, but not by much very close....I think most of it is rider.. TINA :)

·
Registered
34 Posts
I let my son take my predator to St. Anthony sand dunes last sat. and he raced a highly modded Z400, according. to the owner 3 grand + the Z and beat the Z by a a bike . Mine does have a pipe, K/N filter, 13 front gear, 170 jet, which inproved the predator quit a bit. he also beat a modded Raptor and another Predator. I do feel a good ridder has a bit to do with it.

·
Premium Member
383 Posts
I have raced a Z400 that has MANY mods to it. It is a 440 now I think with mew carb and a lot more. Everytime I have raced this bike, we were very close, but I have taken him.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Any quad can beat any quad, even in a drag, ive seen almost stock 400ex's stay with slightly modded raptors in drags, ive seen stock z's take raptors down with ease in drags, it has a lot to do with the rider and their shifting ability.

·
Registered
119 Posts
some people just cant ride a z400 wont even almost stay with my predator i smoke them so bad they wont race me very many times.

·
Registered
119 Posts
what it realy comes down is the guys on the z400 is texas democrats and they cant stand being beat.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts